Saturday, September 1, 2012

2012 India Trip

2012 Trip to India

Our 2012 trip to India was a fantastic one. I throughly enjoyed every single day. Ramiya and Niranjan spent 2 full months from June 15, 2012 to Aug 15, 2012 in India. I left after Guru Poornima Celebrations in Art of Living Ashram in Boone in the presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

Transit in Seoul and Singapore

As the travel was tiring, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the Seoul airport and the Singapore airport both had Prayer/Meditation Hall. Singapore airport had separate room for Meditation and Prayer. I happily went there did my meditation and Sudarshan Kriya to get rid of the fatigue and tiredness. So happy to see places across the world becoming meditators friendly.

Transit in Singapore was a much more pleasant experience. There were facilities where people can take a nap, have shower, spend time (like the butterfly garden), have nice food and much more. There is even a free Singapore city tour. On top of all that, there is this awsome free foot massage. All these made the transit in Singapore a memorable experience.

Chennai

Ragupathy, a friend of mine came to receive me at the airport. I met him after several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment